Sunday, November 12, 2006

Zion

The Andersons came to visit this weekend - hooray! A good time was had by all. We went to Zion's National Park on Saturday, which was fun. I haven't been there in years, and the only time I've ever been was not really an outdoor experience (I spent most of the time in the car). It was a chilly November day, although that doesn't mean quite the same thing here as it does most places. It was probably in the 50's or 60's, definite jacket weather, but not winter coat weather. Anyway, we went on the river walk to the Narrows, and of course did not go in the water. It inspired me to go back there in the spring or summer to fully experience it. And we went up to Weeping Rock. Then it started raining so we headed home, but it really was beautiful. Here are some pictures:

Clark at the entrance to the Narrows



Clark and Devil-Eyes, oh, I mean Shannon (I always have red eyes!)



Fall leaves!

No comments: