Friday, November 17, 2006

Blessed warmth.

I thought for sure that Clark would have blogged about this by now, but you snooze you lose, buck-o. After waking up to the frigid air yesterday morning, Clark and I decided it was time to turn on the heat. Yes, it was momentous. We still keep it pretty cool in here, but it's nice to have on at night. Otherwise Clark would never get out of bed. So, I just thought it would be nice to update all you northern folk and let you know that when you live in St George, you don't have to turn your heat on until November 16, and then just at night. Jealous? I thought you might be.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Just for the record, being one of those further north, we still haven't turned on the heat :) You will see how comfortable the temperature still is in our apartment. It might be that our neighbors all around us have turned on theirs and it just seeps into ours. Or, maybe it is really colder than I think it is but being pregnant keeps me warm, and Brett sticks out the cold because he's a man ;)

Marissa said...

I like your writing! This is Marissa by the way, if you remember me. I know it's been like 18 years since we've seen each other. So you like living in St. George, eh?

Shanny said...

Of course I remember you, Marissa. And I am flattered that you would enjoy my writing, because as I recall you have a clever wit.