Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Something is not quite right. . .

Reading the paper today, I came across an interesting tidbit of information. It appears that OJ Simpson has an exclusive interview with someone about his upcoming book, If I Did It. Evidently this book details how he would have committed the murders of his ex-wife and her friend if he had done it. Um, does anyone else find this, I don't know, weird? Morbid? Inappropriate? I'm not really sure what the best adjective is for this, but something seems wrong to me. Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

In other news, I reached up to scratch my nose, and the nose pad on my glasses broke. Great. I guess I'll have to overcome my phone phobia once again and call around to find someone to fix it.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Besides totally inappropriate, consider this: he's going on television (and writing a book) discussing how he "theoretically" killed his ex-wife and the mother of his children. If you are OJ's kids, how do you feel about this?

As for the glasses, I'd try whatever optical place you may have in a mall there. Often if it's just a little thing they can fix it for free.

Sabrina said...

Completely sick and wrong. I am guessing it's a way to battle his conscience that has been plaguing him for years, knowing that he literally got away with murder. Whoever is willing to publish this garbage has some serious issues, but of course, all they see is dollar signs, so why not! I love our society. Our values are astounding!