Friday, November 10, 2006

Tom and Sam

I was just looking at a blog by Ken Jennings, and found this website. First off, Ken Jennings is pretty funny, I like his blog. And he writes in it daily, which keeps me entertained. (Notice that a link to his blog is now on my sidebar. Like he is my friend of something.) Anyway, I found this website, and it's a doozy. These guys are from the future and are stuck here in 2006. It's mostly video clips, a warning for those of you looking at this from work or something, there is sound. But I think you'll really enjoy it.
http://www.tomandsamarestuck.com/

2 comments:

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina said...

You linked to my blog too! Thanks! I didn't check out the link yet though because I'll do it within in confines of my own home. So, I don't have a comment for that just yet :)