Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Everwood

ABC Family has been playing Everwood lately, and I don't normally watch it, in fact tonight was the first time I had ever sat through an entire episode, but Clark is gone for the night, and it was on, so I watched. Now, while the show is ok, I am glad I watched because they were playing a Dashboard Confessional song (Bend and Not Break) in the background! And a few days ago when I flipped past it, they were playing a Guster song (Come Downstairs and Say Hello) in the background! Whoever does the music for them, they have great taste.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I've never heard of the show myself, but yes, who ever is picking their music seems to have fabulous taste :D

Suzanne said...

Jessica is obsessed with this show - taping it every day!

Shanny said...

I noticed that Boy Meets World is no longer on in the afternoons; whatever is Jessica doing?

Alex said...

I really enjoyed Everwood! I didn't really get into it until the second to last season so I'm not sure what the beginning was like.