Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween? Let's move right along to Thanksgiving!

Halloween has come and gone. Really, what an uneventful holiday. Last night we sat around, answered the door for trick-or-treaters, and watched an old Hitchcock film, Sabotage, which really wasn't all that good. I made a huge orange mess (it was supposed to be a drink called "Orange Ooze," and I did make the drink, and it tasted good, but making it turned out to be a very large mess, mostly because we don't have a real blender, and the small one we had sprung a leak all over the counter, so I switched to the hand blender, which worked ok, but I set it down and it "oozed" all over the counter and floor; it was a hard night). And I made mummy dogs, I was so proud of them, I made Clark take pictures. I'll have to post them up. But other than that, it was rather boring. The best part of the whole deal is that now it is November, and that means we can start gearing up for the Holiday Season! I love Christmas, but I'm not proposing we all go out and deck the halls just yet. I also love Thanksgiving, and the fall harvest decor that goes with it. It's just such a great time of year, when you get to see family and friends, and enjoy good food and good company. Particularly the food.

1 comment:

Sean Carter said...

Thanksgiving is just round the corner. Can't wait for all the yummy food and the family fun. No worries and all we get to do is just relax. Well got to start preparing for it right away!!! Well for all the amazing ideas on how to make your Thanksgiving celebrations something to remember just visit this
Thanksgiving Blog and enjoy all its got to offer. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!