Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Grattitude Day 2

Today I reminded Julia that November is the month of Thanksgiving, and then asked what she was thankful for. "Turkey," she said. Another good one.

Me? I'm thankful that I get to go co-op at Julia's preschool. I go in once or twice a month and help out, and I love seeing all the things they are doing in class. It gives me a much better idea of what goes on when I'm not there. It also warms my heart to see Julia playing with friends. I had no idea that would give me such a thrill, but I love to see her make friends. And to sit in the play kitchen and be served a variety of pretend foods by 8 three-year-olds was absolutely priceless. I especially liked the grilled cheese sandwiches with lemon and lettuce and red pepper. Mouthwatering.

No comments: