Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekly Quote

Well, look at that, it only tooke me 1 minute to decide to post something else! I just wanted to direct your attention to the new Weekly Quote section. I was just going to post it every week, with the source, but then it was suggested that it be a guessing game, so I suppose it is. If you would like to guess where it came from, feel free. But, I don't expect that I'll come up with anything that is very hard. I just want something else to post about (since my life remains pretty much the same).

2 comments:

Clark said...

I know it! I know it! But maybe since you've had to tell me where it is from a half dozen times in the last month I'll refrain from giving it away for those who don't live with you. All I have to say is this: The third floor?

Shanny said...

Hooray! More people reading my blog! And I read yours too. And yes, you can give it away.