Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I seem to have a drinking problem.

I seem to have a hole out the side of my mouth. I was just taking a drink from my nalgene bottle, and low and behold, it didn't all make it in the mouth. Lovely. So now I've got water all over me. Good thing it was just water.

It looks like I'll be working here at Watts Construction until Nov 6. It's good to get some extra cash, and this is a nice place to work. But it's also good to know that I am not locked in. For some reason it makes it better to know that I'm not going to be here for an indefinite period of time. I'll end up working here for about a month - which is 3 weeks longer than I had thought. But taking it week by week really helps me. Makes me feel like I have some freedom. And I've actually had things to do the past couple of days, so it's going by much faster.

For some reason, I've got "Here Comes Santa Claus" running through my head. It's not like I've heard that song in almost a year, I have no idea why it's there. And yet, it brings a smile to my face. Christmas is just around the corner. Has anyone seen Christmas displays at the store yet? I've only seen it at craft stores, but I think those have a special exception because you've got to start early if you're going to make Christmas crafts. I think I'll end on that happy Christmas note!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

At least it wasn't hot chocolate you spilled all over yourself. That's never pretty :)