Friday, October 06, 2006

Responsibility. Boo.

Well, I feel like an adult now. Not that I didn't before, but now I really do. Clark got paid, and now it's time to pay the bills. When we lived in Provo, we had rent and the electric bill. Wymount paid for gas, water, sewer, garbage, phone, everything but electric. Now we've got the phone bill, the utilities bill, gas bill, rent, all sorts of things. And we just purchased a couch. We haven't received the couch yet, it'll be here in a few weeks, and we don't actually have to pay anything on the couch right now, it's 6 months same as cash. But I think we want to get it paid off quickly. It's a cute set. Couch and love seat, microfiber suede, beige, comfortable. And it came with a coffee table and 2 end tables. Once we get it, I'll post pictures.

It just rained for about 30 seconds. Interesting.

Anyway, what else is going on here. . . Oh, I'm going in to SOS Staffing for an interview and skills test on Monday morning. So, that will be good, increase the cash flow. I don't really know what kind of temp work they have down here, but even if it's a permanent job, hopefully it will be something that I somewhat enjoy. We'll just have to see what is available.

Today is "clean the bathroom" day. Good old Fridays. It really sucks the fun right out of the excitement for the weekend. But it needs to get done, and then we can enjoy cleanliness. So, with that, I'm going to go be a toilet-scrubbing fiend. Look out soap scum, here I come!

No comments: