Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Love to Laugh!

Well, I've been told I need to post more often, so here we are. I wish I had something exciting to say, but alas, I do not.

I finally applied for a job with a temp agency. Well, I really just turned in my online application at SOS. They should be calling me, and they'll probably want to do a personal interview first. We shall see how that turns out. Clark didn't have the best experience with them, but I had a really good one right after graduation, so who knows. I don't know how much temp work there is in St. George, but that would really be perfect for me. I can work, but then I don't have to, I can take time off when I need it, it just sounds good.

We watched Roxanne last night, the Steve Martin remake of Cyrano de Bergerac. I love Cyrano, he is such a marvelous character, so poetic and yet comedic, he is just great. And while I love the old movie (I guess it's based off a play?), it's just such a sad ending. It's nice to see a happy ending on that story.

After the movie I had a laugh attack. Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why, I mean, Clark was saying funny things, but not THAT funny. I was dying, tears streaming down my face, I could hardly breath, talking was a joke. I just got started, and then it just built on itself. It felt good, though. A great workout. Hey, I've got a degree in Exercise Science, right? I should market the "Hearty Laugh" workout. I'd make millions, toning people's abs through the power of laughter! Whaddya think? Am I the next overnight sensation?

No comments: