Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh, the boredom.

I am dying a slow, hard death. All of my energy is being sucked out of me slowly, flowing into the computer screen, leaving me an amoeba. I am bored. Yesterday, I had some periods of boredom, but I had my book to read. I finished it yesterday at about 4:45. Which was fine for yesterday, 15 minutes and then I was homefree. But today, no, I have no book. I am forced to look at things on the internet. Which is fine, but the computer screen is not optimally situated, and so my neck hurts, and my eyes hurt. I feel like I just woke up and my eyes are still puffy. This makes me feel tired. And then I have no desire to do anything. You might think this works out, as there is nothing for me to do, but you would be wrong. Because I think they would look down on me if I curled up on the floor and took a nap. Ah, the joys of a desk job. Particularly a desk job as the receptionist, with nothing to do. This might be my last day here, no one is quite sure. I'm going to be gone tomorrow, and they are looking for someone, but I don't know that they've found them yet. We'll just have to wait and see.

If anyone has some entertaining websites, send them my way. I spent a considerable chunk of time yesterday playing the M&M's dark chocolate game, it was entertaining. 50 "dark" movies were hidden in this mural they had going, it was a fun concept. I got them all, but with some help from others on the interweb. And seeing as I have only seen maybe half of those movies, I'd say that is pretty good. Maybe I'll go find some games to play.

No comments: