Tuesday, January 02, 2007

No mail for us

While on vacation we stopped our mail. I thought it was a wise thing to do, considering that we would be gone for over a week and our mail box isn't that big. And I still do think it was a smart thing to do. I went to pick up our mail today, and alas, the post office is closed. President Ford had to go and die and close the post offices on January 2nd. So we'll have to wait until tomorrow to get all our mail. Sad.

On a happier note, Clark has decided that I need to learn how things work. Actually, I keep asking him how things work, and then he remembered that he has a book titled The Way Things Work. It was stashed at his parents' house. So we brought that back with us. I learned how a zipper works the other day. The goal is to learn 1 new thing every day. Today I'm gonna learn all about keys!

1 comment:

Clark said...

Clark also got a book for Christmas ("Surely you must be Joking Mr. Fenyman") where he explains the basis of picking locks. You could read that one, too.