Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Charged

Today I went to the grocery store, and the first thing I did was get a cart. ZAP! I got shocked. Then I went to get some eggs. ZAP! I got shocked on the metal shelf where the eggs were. Then I went to get some sour cream. ZAP! I got shocked when I opened the dairy case door. Then I went to get some canned goods. ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! I got shocked 3 times on each can. After that it was mostly non-metal items, but my good word, what is up with the static electricity today? And I would like to point out that I was pushing a cart, and each time I was zinged I had just been touching the cart. It must have been my swishy pants. Serves me right for going to the store looking like a scrub.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I hate that! You need to get either a new coat, or static guard spray.