Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kinder Surprise!

For Christmas my sister Kim gave me some Kinder Surprise eggs that she got while she was in France. They are chocolate eggs that you break open and they have toys inside. I opened one a while ago and got some monkey, it was cool, whatever. But I opened another one a few days ago, and I don't even know what I got. Here is a picture:It's some sort of odd looking creature (maybe a mix between an elephant and a parrot?) with the number 7 painted on front of it, and a small die is inside of it. It also came with some papers, I thought those might shed some light on it. Here they are:

So I guess it's a ghost, but it is sure a weird looking ghost. And I have no idea what the die inside is for, it does shake, so I guess you could "roll" something, but then what? If anyone has any insights, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

Clark said...

Maybe you have to try to roll a 7?