Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby Shower

On Saturday we threw a Baby Shower for Sabrina. I thought I should put up a couple pictures. I was so good, I actually pulled out the camera and took more than 1 picture! However, most of them are from Sabrina opening her presents, and I don't think she would like it very much if I posted some of those - taking a picture of someone who isn't looking at the camera and is in motion doesn't always make for the best images. But here you go, one of Sabrina opening presents while Kim looks on, and then Sabrina and Karen, the pregnant girls (notice how very small Karen is - she is due on Feb 12, the same day as Sabrina! [not that Sabrina looks huge, she just looks more normal for someone who is that far along]). It was very good to see everyone. I wish we didn't have to wait for someone to get married or have a baby to see each other. Come on, girls, let's work on that.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Are you making fat jokes about me? No, that is a less than flattering pic, but those come quite often, especially these days. However, the shower did go very well. I had a great time and it was so good to see everyone. Thanks for coming and supporting!