Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Big Thank You

This weekend Clark and I have been having lots of fun. We've gone shopping, we've gone out for ice cream, all sorts of stuff, and we've spent. . . nothing. We decided to finally use some of our Christmas/Birthday (yes, my birthday was in August) money/giftcards. I felt that I should thank all those who made our weekend of fun possible.

First off, thanks to Stewart and Michelle, who rented us 2 movies last night (2!). We watched "Clueless", which Clark had never seen and I think is pretty funny. We also got "Four Weddings and a Funeral" because neither one of us has ever seen it, and we hear it's pretty good. Or, really, we heard about 10 years ago that it was good. We went for some older movies because, well, the new release section was highly underwhelming. So thanks to the Baby Andersons!

Next I'd like to thank Carrie and Clint, as well as my friend Kim, for the ice cream from Coldstone. We got their Everybody bucket, with banana ice cream (which is delicious, I was wary but Clark convinced me, and I was not disappointed), double brownies, double butterfingers, and double peanut butter cups. Wonderful! And we still have some sitting in our freezer! Thanks to the Shaefers and Ms. Locher!

Today we went shopping. For this, we need to thank the Blockburgers, Steve and Christy. Thanks for all of the cute clothes from Old Navy (and thanks to Old Navy for having an excellent sale). I got a sweater and a pair of pants last week, and this week I got 3 shirts and 3 more pairs of pants! Then I went and picked up a candle (in a lovely scent), as well as a new dish scrubber for the kitchen. Clark got some new shoes. Thanks Blockburgers!

Finally, after all that shopping, we decided that we needed to eat some lunch. So we stopped at Little Caesar's Pizza and Grandma and Grandpa Hurst got us one of their Hot and Ready pizzas as well as some crazy bread. Grandparents are so good at feeding us! Thanks G & G Hurst!

And we still have money left! You'll have to stay tuned for the second installment of thank yous. But thanks to all of you who made the past two days possible. We have had a great time.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I feel like I'm watching the celebrity cruise lines commercial.