Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Flier on the door

As I was sitting on our couch and eating lunch the other day, I noticed someone walking around outside, putting fliers on all the doors in the complex. While I am not a fan of people doing this, it's not too unusual, and it just means that there is another piece of paper that I promptly throw away. So I retrieved said advertisement and found two pieces of paper stapled together. The first one states boldly, "REAL ESTATE INVESTOR SEEKS APPRENTICE." That is pretty common around here, real estate is a big thing. Of course, I think it's a big thing everywhere. But that is beside the point. The second page is all about fibromyalgia. This is what I found odd. Real estate and fibromyalgia. . . do those have anything to do with one another? Not really. So I have no idea why they are being promoted together. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I wonder, could that first flier be from Mr. Trump himself?

W.L.Platt said...

This isn't really a comment about door fliers. I just wanted to comment on Shannon's comment about coyotes and didn't know how else to do it. Also, apparently commenting is some kind of reward. Two coyote references in a short period of time is unusual - I thought I'd make it three so it's official. I received a note in the mail from someone who, according to the return address, was named "Bill Coyote." Who is Bill Coyote? I don't know anyone by that name. When I opened the card it was from my friend Gail. She lives at 13111 Coyote - the numbers were scrunched together and I thought it said BILL. Pretty random, but it goes right along with your other two Coyote incidents.