Thursday, December 08, 2016

Light the World Day 7: Jesus Fed the Hungry and So Can You

You can find more information here.

Again, I switched 7 and 8.  Today Julia's girl scout troop went to Feed My Starving Children, a "Christian non-profit that provides nutritionally complete meals specifically formulated for malnourished children."  I got to come along, and it fit so well with today's challenge to feed the hungry.  We worked together for a little over an hour, packing and boxing meals.  Because we were with friends, the time flew by.  On our way out the door, Julia said, "Mom, I want to do this again!"  We will definitely be going back.


I am so grateful that we have enough food to feed our family.  I'm grateful there is an organization dedicating to feeding hungry children in my area.  I'm grateful I got to go and share this experience with my sweet daughter.   Lots of gratitude flowing over here.

No comments: