Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Light the World Day 14: Jesus Taught Us to Clothe the Naked and You Can Help

You can find more information here.

You guys, there is bad news coming out of Aleppo today.  Horrific news.  So much suffering, so much death.  I heard about Preemptive Love via Facebook, and I immediately donated.  I normally don't donate online, like ever.  I waffle about whether or not to donate, decide to wait on it, and then forget.  But the news out of Syria is crushing my heart, and I have to do SOMETHING.  So I donated.  It's small, but it's something.  $30 provides sleeping bags for 2 people.  It's not clothes, but it's something to keep them warm, and I'm certain it falls under the umbrella of helping others who have nothing.  If you feel that same call to action I did, here is the link: https://preemptivelove.nationbuilder.com/aleppo

No comments: