Monday, December 05, 2016

Light the World Day 5: Jesus Healed the Sick and So Can You

You can find more information here.

I read through the suggestions on mormon.org of how I can help provide comfort and love to those struggling with physical ailments, and it felt like none of the options were really viable.  I'm already an organ donor.  I can't give blood.  My plate is too full to add in volunteering at a hospital.  And while I firmly believe in the power of prayer, I wanted to actually take action, to DO something, and to do it today.  Then I hit on just the right thing.  I pulled out the tape measure to make sure I had enough length, and then headed over to Great Clips and chopped those locks right off.  Tomorrow they are being shipped off to be made into a wig for someone with cancer.  And I get a kicky new haircut, so win-win.


No comments: