Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Adventures

Truth be told, we didn't so much have any grand adventures this weekend. We did finally watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I really enjoyed it. Those movies are tricky, because they obviously can't put the entire book into the movie, so considering the time constraints, I thought they did a good job. Although I didn't hate Umbridge as much as I did in the book. As a side note, the actress who played Umbridge also played Charlotte Jennings Palmer in Sense and Sensibility. You know, Mrs. Jennings' crazy daughter. There are SO many people from Sense and Sensibility that are also in the Harry Potter movies. Gotta love the Brits.

We also watched The Great Escape. As it turns out, I fell asleep (surprise, surprise). But I went back and viewed what I missed the next day (and I have seen it before, so I wasn't totally lost). That is a good flick.

1 comment:

alisquire said...

'Sense and Sensibility' is my favorite, and I've totally noticed that tons of the actors are in Harry Potter films. Yes, I thought Charlotte was an interesting choice for Umbridge.