Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And the winner is. . . .

The votes are in. It seems that Marie is the most popular middle for Ella, followed by Mae. (I like how I'm telling you this, like you can't just read it for yourself). I really like Ella Marie, it just rolls off the tongue. But there are 2 of us who are picking Wombsly's name, so we'll have to see. And we have 2 first names to pick from. Again, we'll have to see. But thanks for the input, it helps to know what other people think.

Only 10 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am actually going to have to leave an alternate to the voting since I missed the boat on that! I am going to have to say....Ella Kate will be the best for sure!

Love ya and you look great in your latest pregnancy photo! PS Nikki Mackay has a blog! www.nikkihansen.blogspot.com

Katie