Monday, January 07, 2008

Doctor update

I took a glucose screening test at my last doctor's visit (on 1/3), but they were out of the testing strips (or whatever equipment it is they use), so they had to send my blood out to the lab. As a side note, I was somewhat concerned about drinking the glucose solution, I've heard about how nasty it is and how some women get sick because of it, but I actually liked it. Just like an orange soda! Anyway, I called today to get my results, and we are normal. Hooray! It's nice to have something normal about my pregnancy. Actually, most things are normal. It's just the possibility that something could be abnormal at some point that makes me high risk. Oh, and I'm still not in heart failure, so that's good.

1 comment:

PrincessKatie said...

Glad to hear your test went well. Be glad you didn't have to do the next one. I did and it was awful. That was the worst thing ever! Glad things are going well!