Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pregnant Belly 1-18-08

Getting bigger and bigger!

I went to the doctor on Thursday this week. Everything looks good. I'm going to start going in once a week again (we'd cut back to every 2 weeks for a couple of months). For the first time, my OB (Dr. Fagnant) said that he thinks we'll get the baby to full-term without any major problems. He's been the most concerned with this whole pregnancy, so that is great news! Here is a chart that details the different stages of heart failure. I'm a Class 1, and I have been for years. The fact that I'm still a Class 1 and I'm 28 weeks pregnant is a great sign.

Wombsly has been kicking up a storm lately. I love it! Sometimes she does what I call the "earthquake." Clark witnessed it last night for the first time. It feels like she is going crazy in my belly, and you can just see it wiggling all over the place. I can't wait for her to get here!

3 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

How exciting about the Earthquake! I still remember what is was like to have Hailey kick all th etime. I can't wait for your baby to be here either. It will be oh so fuN!

Unknown said...

Sign this kid up for ballet!

Karen said...

You look awesome! haha, I think we called it Steamroller. I felt like my girls were steamrolling my insides, especially my bladder!