Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, it's now 2008. Unbelievable! The Millars came down for the weekend (Sabrina had a family reunion down here), and brought a jerk of a friend with them. Yes, as mentioned here, we all got sick except for Brett. I still wasn't feeling too hot yesterday, but so far today I feel good. Let's hope it stays that way, I've got lots of stuff to do. Anyway, the Millars were here, and we still managed to have a good time, in between the trips to the bathroom. We got to play games with Wes, Judy, Trent, and Amelia, which was really quite fun, and we rung in the new year with the traditional Martinelli's.

As you may or may not have noticed, I hit 26 weeks today! According to the ticker, I've got 100 days left! Of course, if you actually do the math, it's more like 98 days, but I'll assume the folks at Lilypie are just trying to be helpful and make people feel better when they don't give birth on their due date. In any event, we've hit the 100 day milestone, and that makes me happy.

No comments: