Monday, March 26, 2007

The race! And blessing!

This weekend was the big race (as you already know). Clark ran (you can check his blog for those details) and Sabrina and I walked, with Adie in the stroller. It was a good time, took us about an hour, but we weren't concerned about time, as evidenced by my potty break in the middle of the race. But here are some pictures of the event. Clark wouldn't wear his new Rex Lee Run shirt because it was pink and brown. Flat out refused. Until Sunday afternoon when we were leaving for home, then he put it on. So I took a picture to document the occasion.It was also wonderful to see everyone, especially that little Adie. She has grown quite a bit since we last saw her, she's a little bit pudgy. I like it. Fat babies are cute. So here are some pictures of her as well.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love all the pics and I am so glad you guys came up yet again. I think it's just about our turn to head down south. I hope we can make it this next month. We really can't ruin our monthly streak.

Alex said...

Loooooove the new haircut, you look so purtiful! :)