Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Case of the Missing Paper Part 21

I'm rather perturbed by this whole newspaper mess, in case you couldn't tell. We didn't get the paper yet again today. Yes, I called them 3 times yesterday and never received a paper. And yes, I called them about 3, maybe 4, times today with no paper. But the people that I actually talk to on the phone are very sympathetic, and helpful. The problem lies with the people in St George, I believe. In my most recent phone conversation, the customer service representative gave me credit for the non-delivered paper today (don't worry, we got credit for yesterday as well), and she mentioned that the manager down here is required to re-deliver a paper if you call in before 10 (which I did). She gave me her name, and told me to call in the morning to let her know if I got today's paper or not. How kind and thoughtful?

This just in! The paper arrived! Only 9 hours late, but at least we got it. So Part 21 of this saga is closed, but will there be a Part 22 tomorrow? Only time will tell.

No comments: