Friday, March 02, 2007

Ahhhh, much better

Everything is much better today. I think those antibiotics are doing their magic, now that I've figured out I need to take them with food (you'd think I would remember that I have a sensitive stomach when it comes to medications, and thus whenever the bottle says "May need to take with food," I should just do it, but no). Fever seems to be be gone for now. I just generally feel better. And I was able to go walking today, which just puts me in a good mood.

I also tackled the medical records problems we've been having, and we seem to have worked everything out. The St George doc finally signed the test results, so those are sent, and we signed a release form for the SLC office, so that should be good to go as well. I just feel so much better about it all, life is good.

And it's a beautiful day today! Sun is shining, birds are singing, it's just a beautiful day. And it's a Friday to boot! I'm just a ball of optimism today. If you have anything you need to ask of me, today would be a good day to do it, I'm just in a great mood.

No comments: