Saturday, March 10, 2007

"If this was my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train."

I've been meaning to post for a couple of days here, but nothing truly exciting seems to happen, so I've been putting it off. Let's see. . . what's been going on lately. . . oh yeah! Nothing.

Well, OK, yesterday I borrowed the first season of The Office from our neighbor. I've just heard so much about that show, and I've only watched a few episodes. And they are pretty funny. So I watched the entire first season yesterday. Now, before you go thinking that is an incredible feat (or really that I watch entirely too much TV [which is probably true]), there are only 6 episodes in the first season. 1/2 hour long show, cut out the commercials, so yeah, it was really just over 2 hours. More like a movie, actually. And it was enjoyable. Now I'll have to borrow Season 2.

The other thing I did yesterday was start the cleaning process in preparation for the Andersons coming to visit. Yeah, my parents are coming down on Sunday night, and then they'll be all over the place hiking, but we should still see them at night and stuff. They are actually heading over to Death Valley, apparently there are awesome wildflowers there in the spring. We'll have to get a full report from them.

Well, that is all. Over and out.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hooray for The Office, isn't it a great show??? So funny, we love watching it, even though sometimes it just gets so painful to sit through... ;)