Friday, December 08, 2006

Visual delights

I thought of something funny that I didn't blog yet. I went to the store the other day to pick up some refried beans (they just sounded so good, I had to get them). When I walked in, I noticed that they had Santa there for picture taking fun. I didn't think too much of it, got my beans, but on my way back up to the checkstands I discovered that Santa was talking to his friend: a giant hippo wearing a pink tutu. Um, what? As I was leaving the store, the hippo stopped me and offered me some candy from her basket. I have no idea what it has to do with Christmas, but it did bring a smile to my face, so it's not such a bad idea.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hahahahaha! It says something when you are the only one awake in the house and you heartily laugh out loud at an online story. I just about woke up wendy's house (the people in it that is- not the house itself). A hippo?! Next time you go to the store you should take a picture with it for me ;) lolol