Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas report

Yesterday was Christmas, so MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS! We had a grand old time up here in Salt Lake, we got to hang out with Andersons and Blockburgers, and we got plenty of loot. I really do feel so very blessed to have so many great people in my life. I was reminded on Sunday (in Relief Society, actually) of how important friendships and family relationships are. The whole lesson was just on friendships. It really got me to thinking about all of the people that have ever had an impact on my life, and it made me really realize that there are hundreds, even thousands of people that have impacted me in one way or another. Even if they don't know it. It's just an incredible thought to think how very connected we are to one another. And so, I am grateful for all of you and all the joy I have in my life. I really do have a good life, one that is filled with small pleasures and great happinesses. I hope your holiday season is treating you well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The quotation currently posted is from Robin Hood (Disney cartoon). I know this because my kids watched this movie a gajillion times when they were little on account of the VCR breaking with this cassette inside, and us taking awhile to send it out for repair. Do you want me to quote anything else from this movie? ("PJ. I like it, you know I do. Hiss, put it on my luggage!") Ah, the memories!

Shanny said...

It got stuck in the VCR? I had no idea! I just thought we loved it and watched it all the time.