Friday, December 01, 2006

Camouflage

First off, the upstairs of our lovely town home is very very warm, while the downstairs is rather cool. Kind of annoying.

On to the bulk of this post (not that it is exciting or anything). I went to the pharmacy today. When I was finished, I turned the corner and almost ran into the camouflage twins. Seriously, two girls who were wearing camo. One of them was wearing an entire camouflage outfit (that's right, outfit, sweatpants, shirt, the whole deal), and the other was wearing just a camo shirt. It just looked ridiculous to me, these 2 girls who are obviously friends and they are dressed alike in camo! Who does that? It killed me. Just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well, my boys lovc the camo, so they might do it, but they are 5 and 7. And no wonder you almost ran into them, they were camouflaged!

ps, My two story home is also very toasty upstair while the downstairs remains frigid and drafty.