Monday, December 11, 2006

Rather underwhelming

First off, I think we all need to appreciate the beauty of the title "Coconut Kisses." I just think it sounds pretty. Rolls off the tongue.

I felt that I should post something, but really I have nothing to say. I'm sitting here trying to think of something funny/exciting/weird that happened to me over the weekend and I'm drawing a blank. We went to the ward Christmas party. It was a ward Christmas party. And we know very few people in the ward. So that's all that needs to be said there. We rented a movie, which turned out to be more of an adventure than we had anticipated, but as we were driving Clark looked at me and said, "Dibs on the blog!" So you'll have to look at his blog for that story. We went to church on Sunday, and I already told you about the coconut kisses. Oh, the Amazing Race ended. If you know me and my love for the race you would think I would be more excited about this, but no. When it was over, I was feeling quite underwhelmed. I had thought it would be a 2 hour finale, because they have been in the past. So when after an hour they were crossing the finish line, I was feeling a bit gypped. (I have never written that word down before, and it looks so funny. Gypped. It's not too PC either, but who cares. I'm pretty sure I don't have any Gypsies reading my blog.) I guess it all boils down to a rather uneventful weekend. And today wasn't much better. I'm going to have to find an adventure tomorrow. Stay tuned. . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was somewhat underwellmed with the finale of Amazing Race too. I love the show and have enjoyed the season, but I think that I just knew that Rob and Kim or the boys were going to win, and I just didn't really care which one of them did. Didn't particularly hate them, just did't care about them. I am excited to see that a new season starts in Feb. Usually you have to wait soooo long.