Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Gifting

Clark and I went Christmas shopping last night, which was all fun and games until we actually checked out. It's expensive to buy gifts for people! I love giving gifts, though, to me it's the best part about Christmas, finding that perfect gift and watching someone open it. It's a great feeling. I just wish it didn't cost so darn much to get gifts for everyone. Then we started talking about the Millar family Christmas tradition of drawing names. What a great idea! Each person only has to get 1 gift, and it can be a really good gift too. It's a lot less stress, and a lot less of a financial burden. I guess the one drawback is you don't get as much stuff, for all you greedy kids out there. But I still think it's a fabulous idea. Any thoughts? Other pros? Other cons?

1 comment:

Alex said...

I think thats a fantabulous idea... going from a family of 2 kids to being married to one of 6...? Yah, I think picking names is the BEST idea ever... too bad his family doesn't think so.;)