Sunday, December 10, 2006

Coconut kisses

In Relief Society today that teacher passed out some Hershey's Kisses as a treat (the lesson was on unity and she made the point that we are all united in our love for chocolate). There were all different kinds in there, but I noticed that there were some in blue wrappers, they were coconut! I had never seen that before, so I took one, and it was delicious! Just when you think life is dull and boring they come out with something marvelous like a coconut kiss and life is good again.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Brett's family loves the coconut kisses. They must love me too, because I don't like that shredded candy coconut stuff, so I pass all mine along to them :) If you are ever around when I come across any I'll send them your way too. However, get me near a mint kiss and you better get out of the way :)

You've got to love it, though, when teachers bring food to church. I feel like a kid again being bribed to be in church, but I won't complain!

Clark said...

You shouldn't feel like a kid being bribed to be in church, you should feel like a woman!