Friday, December 22, 2006

Cheesecake. . . mmmmmmm. . .

Since I'm on a roll with the food-related posts. . .

Our friends the Millars came to town last night. They actually went to the Las Vegas bowl, and slept on our floor. It was great to see them. And they brought us cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. I have never been to this glorious institution, but I have heard the tales. Now I have tasted the sublime cheesecake created there, and I can never look at cheesecake the same way. It was DELICIOUS. We had a slice of White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, and a slice of Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple. To die for. Now I want to go to Las Vegas more often to sample of the decadent goodness.

As a side note, we are going up to Salt Lake for Christmas TONIGHT! We are excited. Unfortunately, we are going to the land of dial up, so I might not be as big of a blogger for the next week. But then, you all will be busy anyway, so you'll hardly notice. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Drive carefully! It's a snowy mess up here!