Monday, October 06, 2008

Weekly Quote 10/6/08

"Pack 'em up and move 'em out, it's time to move to your brand new house!"

That quote was from Strawberry Shortcake, back when she moved to her new house. I loved that show. Sorry we missed last week, the internet was sadly lacking from my life. And don't get too excited, it's still not hooked up at home. I'm on Clark's laptop right now. Maybe, just maybe, we'll have it on Thursday. Or maybe we'll just have a phone line we don't want. Clark has already blogged about this, so I won't go into further detail. It would just upset me. Also, I just found the camera today, so now I need to find some batteries, and then I can take pictures of the house, and then I can post them on the internet. Such a slow process. But they are coming.

New quote up!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Woo hoo! Back from the dead! So fun to see you posting again. I hope that your internet thing works out and they don't botch it all up AGAIN. Really, come use mine whenever you want. Good luck.

alisquire said...

Just a guess...is it Napoleon Dynamite?

Kim said...

Is that the Strawberry Shortcake where all her foreign friends come help her move into her new house? Haha, I liked that one :-)