Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hello Internet

Internet! My friend! I have returned unto thee!

After many phone calls, and many agonizing days spent cut off from the world, Qwest finally pulled through. They sent us our "Activation Packet" in the mail, complete with CD. Don't worry, the CD was broken. But we still got it set up after 2 more phone calls to Qwest technical support.

I'll admit, part of me was hoping they wouldn't set it up today and then we'd just find another internet service provider. But instead we have internet today! WOO!

So, I need to post pictures of the house. I found the camera. I put fresh batteries in it last night. They were dead by morning. So as soon as I dig up some more batteries, I'll take pictures. And hopefully they will have enough juice to get the pictures onto our computer, though who knows. Stupid camera, sucking batteries dry.

More blog posts will follow. I have to catch up on other blogs first. I've only got 57 to go! (that's down from 132)

5 comments:

Megan D. said...

Let's plan on going to that exhibit...if it is still open. I will check it out. :) Did you guys buy a house? How is your cute little girl? Hope all is well with you!

Melissa said...

Welcome back to the land of the living! We missed you.

We only put rechargeable batts in our camera. It's an investment, but cameras these days make it worth it.

Shanny said...

So, we normally have rechargeable batteries. But it turns out the rechargeable ones we've got are dying after like 5 pictures, so it's time to get new ones. And I went to Walmart the other day for that very purpose, only to wander around for 30 minutes and still not find any rechargeable batteries. I'm useless at Walmart, I know where nothing is. Maybe Clark can find them.

PrincessKatie said...

Yeah I can't wait to see you posting again and hear all about your cute new house!

Em said...

Welcome back to the cyber world! I'm glad you finally got things sorted out with qwest! And thank goodness they didn't disappoint by sending a CD that was functional. =) I'm so excited to see pics of the new house!