Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nighty Nappy Land

Perhaps I haven't mentioned it before, but my daughter doesn't nap well. She generally takes a 15 minute nap in the morning, a 30 minute nap in the afternoon, and maybe a 20 minute nap some other time, often when we are either walking or running errands. She seems to be happy with this small amount of sleep, I just can't get much done during the day.

But the last 2 days, she's taken looong naps. We're talking 2 hours yesterday and 1.5 hours today. HELLO! That's 3 times as long as she was going before. It's a miracle!!!! I have no idea if it's something that will continue or if it's a fluke, but I'll take it.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

yay for naps! I glad she decided to try that out for you. Here's hoping that she thinks it's worth doing again and again and again.