Tuesday, October 28, 2008

By the way. . .

Julia hit a big milestone over the weekend. Clark found it, so he got to tell the world.

I haven't posted much lately because I've been singing and singing and singing. Or at least it feels that way. We had our choir concert last Tuesday, which meant we also practiced on Monday. And then I got to be part of the huge combined choir at a Gala on Saturday, which was a great experience, but it also meant that we had practices on Friday night and Saturday morning, and then we sang Saturday night. Poor Clark had to put Julia to bed 3 times last week, which is no easy feat when she gets all worked up.

This week should be a little less hectic. Well, maybe not, I've got a couple of enrichment activities, and then there is Halloween. But it should be lots of fun stuff.

Oh, and don't worry. Our new ward is making good use of our musical talents. I'm substituting on the organ this Sunday, and Clark is playing the piano for the choir Christmas program. But you know, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love music!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Ha ha ha. We are on the activities committee and at the meeting last week they asked me if I knew if you guys were musical and if you'd be willing. I told them to ask. I guess they did!