Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Julia Julia Julia

It's time for pictures (and videos) of Julia!

On our Grand Canyon Adventure, I sat Julia on the seat of the car while I was getting all the diapering necessities ready. She looked like such a big girl, that I just couldn't resist putting the seat belt on her.
And here are a couple of videos of her beautiful singing on our hike:





And I have some good news: I figured out how to take pictures that look like my kid! Remember how I was griping about my camera sucking it up, and how none of the pictures I took with it actually looked like Julia? Well, I just had to play with some different settings, that's all. The way to get a picture of her when she is moving around without a flash is to use the "sports" setting.

Now THAT is my kid!We were having some fun playing Peekaboo, so I decided to document it.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

She is so big and so adorable!

Celeste said...

I Love it! She's just singing away! And in the first one she has an mighty pucker too! I wish I had a sports mode on my camera...(I wish i HAD a camera!) ah well. Looks like a fun day.