Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation!

Clark, Julia, and I are currently on vacation! We're in Colorado Springs with all of Clark's immediate family, and having a wonderful time. We went to the Cave of the Winds this morning, which was nice a cool, a welcome break from our lives in St George. Julia slept most of the time.
Good job, Julia. We like to keep her happy. This afternoon we went swimming. Julia has only been once before, and this was her first time at an outdoor pool. Luckily there was a spot of shade that grew bigger and bigger as time wore on. You think I'm white? You should see my baby. Oh wait, we're basically the same color.

Here is before the water (no, that's not water from the pool dripping down her face, that's drool):


Here we are all together, enjoying the pool:

I'm only posting right now because Julia is taking a nap while everyone else is still at the pool. So I said to myself, why not blog? I have the computer, the camera, and the time. And there you go.

2 comments:

Jill T said...

So happy to stumble across your blog! Your little baby girl is just beautiful--I'm so happy for you guys! Hope all is well!

Megan D. said...

Looks like lots of fun!