Monday, March 24, 2008

"Lazy. I want to be lazy."

I went to the doctor this morning. My weight was up another 1.6 lbs. How is it possible to gain 1.6 lbs in 2 days? I guess all things are possible with water. Anyway, my heart and lungs still sound good, and my vein isn't any worse. Also, my blood pressure and urine are normal. And there isn't much swelling in my feet/ankles/legs. Dr. Fagnant is having me come in on Wednesday for another quick check up, just to make sure everything is alright. And then I have my regular visit on Friday. Wombsly is doing fine, heartbeat sounded good. He said she has most definitely dropped. And now I'm 80% effaced. Still no dilation. He also told me to take it easy for the next couple of days, spend most of my time lying down and relaxing. Which is hard because I have so many things I want to do. But at the same time, it feels nice. It's kind of like I have an excuse to be lazy. No, it's exactly like I have an excuse to be lazy. I took a nap today. And watched a movie. The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. Kind of a weird movie. But hey, it's from the library, so I didn't waste any money on it.

Clark mentioned that you should see August Rush. You should. It's a really good movie.

And I just discovered that there is a town called Placentia, CA. I'd like to know who came up with that one.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

So are you a pro at peeing in a cup now?

Shanny said...

You know what's sad? I'm actually worse at peeing in a cup than I was at the beginning. I think because there is slightly less control in that area these days.

Unknown said...

My Uncle lives in Placentia!

tysqui said...

I gain 1.6 lbs in two hours every time I go to a buffet...

Ben said...

Placentia... um could it be a spanish speaking individual. My favorite city name is Concepcion de Maria in Honduras... I don't get it either.

PrincessKatie said...

Enjoy your lazy days! I could use some of thos enow. I hope things keep goign okay for you. I can't wait to hear the happy news!