Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Guessing Game

My friends, the time has come to "Guess the Date." Yes, Wombsly will be here very soon, and as such, I'm having a little contest. Well, 2 contests to be exact. The first is "Guess the Date," wherein you guess a date and time for our daughter to be born. Remember, my due date is April 9, and the doctor has said he won't let me go past 41 weeks (so April 16) without inducing me. I plan to hold him to that. The second contest is "Guess the Weight/Length." I'll bet you can figure that one out pretty easily. Each winner will receive a prize. And that prize shall be a candy bar of their choice. Leave your entries in the comments section. If you are unable to do this (I don't allow anonymous comments anymore), you can email me your guesses. And if you don't have my email address, do I even know you? Good luck. May the best man (or woman [or child]) win!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

i'm guessing april 1st around noon. yes. that is my guess.

april fool's day!

my other guess is 19 inches and 6 lbs, 12 ozs.

Sabrina said...

April 3rd at 6:39 pm

7 lbs 9 oz, 20 inches

alisquire said...

April 5th. 7 lbs 6 oz, 20 inches

Em said...

I'm going to take a little bit of time to think about this before I commit my final guesses.

After all, a candy bar of my choice is at stake here.

Unknown said...

I will pick April 11th because that is my sweet firstborn's birthday. Oh what a perfect Easter Sunday! Yes! He was born on Easter! Good job Easter bunny!

I might as well pick his size too!

7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2 in.

Alex said...

Hmm... April 2nd @ 5:42PM. 6 lbs 13oz and she'll be 19 1/2 inches! Come on Wombsly, I could use a Twix! :)

Karen said...

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong. I'm guessing April 15th around 6:15 pm.

7lbs 2 oz
20 inches

Good luck!

PrincessKatie said...

I am guess April 12th at 1015 am. I am no good at this guess but I am going to guess the baby will; be 8 pds 3 oz. Hope I win! LOL

Any new doctor updates?

Adam Lowe said...

April 6th, 4:20 pm.

18 1/2 inches. 7 lbs. exactly.

Em said...

April 6th, 3:55am-ish

6lbs13.2oz, 19 1/2 inches

Final Guess