Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So I was thinking this morning that it's been about 2 years since I started this blog, and that I should do an anniversary post of some sort, which led me to look up the very first post to see when I'd need to put that together, and it turns out that day is today. So here we go.

Two years ago on this very day I created a blog in an attempt to get Clark to pay attention to meeeeeeee. Don't get me wrong, he paid attention to me before, but he did spend quite a bit of time looking at blogs and forums. So I decided he should be looking at my blog.

We've come a long way since that day. 484 posts (this will be 485). You can tell what it important to me by the labels: 103 "random" posts (because I'm a random gal), 94 weekly quotes, 61 adventures, and 50 for "pregnancy." And you'll notice that there are only 2 posts labeled "work," 2 posts labeled "gym," and 3 posts labeled "boring." At least I've got my priorities straight. I've shared book reviews, recipes, and pictures of Wombsly/Julia. Remember the saga of our couches? And my drinking problem? Oh, and remember how we used to go to the laundromat? I could go on and on.

The point is: it's been a good 2 years for this blog. I've enjoyed it. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Wow was it two years ago? I remember the first time I heard you mention your blog to danielle when we were on "the walk." I'm sure it had already been around for a little while but 2 years is a long time. Way to go. Way to have a fun blog.