Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For Auntie Kim. . .

As per Kim's request, here are a couple of videos of Julia. This first one is from yesterday, post shots. She started this new thing a couple of days ago where she sucks on her bottom lip. It's especially humorous when she is crying, which makes me feel so bad that I'm laughing at her while she's upset, but it's such a funny little thing.



This picture and video are from today. I pulled out a bunch of her 3-6 month clothes today, and found this little number. I think it's absolutely adorable, my little Hawaiian Princess.


5 comments:

Amber said...

Shan! Zoe has that same Hawaiian outfit. But at the rate she's gaining weight, it will probably be winter before she can wear it:(

Alex said...

Soooooooooooo cute! I love her smile! She's rolling over so well, and it was hillarious that she totally did it on "command" when you asked her to! LOL ;)

Kim said...

Yay! She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her in person when you guys come up in a couple weeks! :-)

Cheryl said...

Such a doll! I can't believe it's been 4 months already! Holy toledo! I look at her and think "She's too young to roll over" but then I do the math and that's how old Z was. Wow! She's adorable, that's for sure!

Celeste said...

Way to go Julia! You have a fast learner on your hands. She looks like she's ready to be on the move! That lip thing is cute too. Craig used to do that too but then it advanced into blowing untill his cheeks poofed out and then his lip would finally pop out of his mouth. It's a very good game.