1. Did you date someone from your school?
No. In fact, let's change this question to "Did you date?" No.
2. What kind of car did you drive?
Powder blue 1983 Buick Regal. With duct tape on the front. To keep the bumper on.
3. It’s Friday night...where are you?
Hanging out with friends. Maybe at someone's house, maybe seeing a movie, but most likely cruising boys' houses.
4. Were you a party animal?
5. Were you considered a flirt?
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir. Lots and lots of choir. I love choir. In fact, I'm thinking I need to join a community choir or something, because I miss it so, and the ward choir isn't enough.
7. Were you a nerd?
If you are comparing me to Clark, no. But I was a nerd in the sense that I did well in school and was considered one of the "smart kids."
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
I guess songleading? It's not really a varsity team, but it was only seniors. Songleaders = cheerleaders who dance and don't stunt.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Definitely not. I think my world would have imploded.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Yes. In fact, I can still sing multiple school songs.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Hmmm. Hedrick, Story, Applegate, and DL Smith.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Outside in the warmer months, in a hallway away from the crowd in the colder months.
13. What was your school's full name?
East High School.
14. School mascot?
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with?
Going to homecoming would require a boy asking me to go, so no, didn't happen.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Thinking, "I've never even heard of half of these people." And getting a lei from Stephanie Moon.
18. Where did you go senior skip day?
Did we even have a senior skip day? I don't remember one.
19. Were you in any clubs?
Oh, the clubs. At my school non-academic clubs were banned in order to prevent the Gay/Straight Alliance from forming. The funny thing? The Gay/Straight Alliance still met because they had outside funding. I was part of the Key Club (because they had outside funding as well), the French Club for a year, and I started the Humanities Club.
20. Have you gained some weight since then?
Oh, probably. But I don't think I'm too far off from my HS weight.
21. Who was your prom date?
Steve Garff. Because Jr. Prom was girls' choice.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Yes. Is it really next year? Yikes.
I never actually tag people because I don't like to bother people, but guess what, we're making an exception. I tag Sabrina (because I'm really curious if we had a senior skip day), Alex (because she went to high school in New York City [exciting!] with Jamal from Ghostwriter[double exciting!]), and Clark (because I don't feel bad bothering him).