Friday, August 22, 2008

Old Pictures

I was thinking today that it would be a good idea to show Julia pictures of her grandparents, so that when we head up north she has some small idea of who these people are. So we sat down at the computer, and I pulled up some pictures. Julia had no desire to look at these pictures unless I pointed at them, and even then I'm pretty sure she was looking at my finger, not the screen. BUT, then I started looking through all our old pictures, and I found this gem:

I remember this day very well. I was working at home. And then I hit some button, and the screen got bigger. I thought to myself, "Hmmm, maybe if I just hit it again it'll undo it." No, it just made it even bigger. And for some reason, I thought maybe if I kept hitting that button, it would fix the problem. Obviously it didn't. I thought it was so dang funny, I had to take a picture. Why is it that all things large make me think of Super Mario 3, World 4? Apparently that made a huge impression on me.

The next picture is from July 2008, when we stayed at a hotel in Provo. I thought it would be so funny to pile up all the pillows, and then Clark took a picture and told me that he was going to post it on his blog and show the whole world what a weirdo I am.

Well guess what? I found this photo from July 2007, when we stayed in Cedar City. Who's the weirdo now, hmm??

Also, this proves that we are perfect for each other.

1 comment:

alisquire said...

I love Mario 3! Tyler just downloaded it to our Wii, so now I can go through all those good ol' levels again.