Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jackpot

I hit the jackpot last night! One of my St George friends, Celeste, has so kindly allowed me to borrow her maternity clothes. Melissa has let me borrow hers as well, which has been great; the only problem is a lot of the clothes are for when you are really quite pregnant, and I'm still pretty small in the belly area. So I've pulled out a few things from those boxes, but a lot of the stuff has been put in reserve until we hit February or March. But Celeste's box of clothes - they fit me now! This is likely due to the fact that Celeste is a smaller person than I, but I'll take it! It gives me a lot of clothes to wear. In fact, I'm probably going to have to go purchase some hangers so I can hang all this stuff up. Now I have clothes that actually make me look pregnant, rather than the T-shirts I have been wearing! I'll have to take a picture later today and post it for you. A big shout-out thank you goes to Celeste and Melissa, for lending me a wardrobe.

No comments: